About Hillside Terrace - A Continuing Care Retirement Community in Ann Arbor
"They Make Me Feel Complete!"
A privately owned, continuing care retirement community in Ann Arbor comprised of 82 apartment homes:
- 9 Independent Apartment Homes at The Orchards
- 49 Assisted Living Apartment Homes at The Gardens
- 8 Enhanced Memory Care Apartment Homes at The Vineyard Neighborhood
- 16 Specialized Care Apartment Homes at The Palms
Co-owners and operating the community is the Litz family:
- Nanya Litz, RN, LNHA - Administrator
- Vic Litz, - Director of Operations and Facility Services
- Trey Litz, - Director of Community Relations
- Amanda Harvey, BSN, RN - Wellness Nurse Director
A cozy, neighborhood setting:
Nestled in the heart of the old west side, on 10 acres of orchards and gardens. We offer diversity, close proximity to the University campus, with convenience to shopping, culture and the best of healthcare.
Originally built in 1968:
Hillside terrace began a family ownership in 2006 and underwent extensive renovations in 2013, retaining many important elements of its original charm.