Respite Care in Ann Arbor
Planning a break for your parent’s caregiver?
Is your caregiver feeling overworked?
Have you considered respite care?
According to the Alzheimer’s Association, “respite care can help your caregiver by providing a new environment or time to relax. It's a good way for your caregiver to take time for themselves.
Respite care can provide:
- A chance to spend time with other friends and family, or to just relax
- Time to take care of errands such as shopping, exercising, getting a haircut or going to the doctor
- Comfort and peace of mind knowing that the person with dementia is spending time with another caring individual
Respite care services can give a person with dementia an opportunity to:
- Interact with others having similar experiences
- Spend time in a safe, supportive environment
- Participate in activities designed to match personal abilities and needs”
Respite Care in Ann Arbor: Make Hillside Terrace Your Home Away From Home!
We can help your family create peace of mind. When you’re at home, you’ll know your loved one is taken care of and in good hands. Hillside Terrace – “Where our family shares life with your family!”
Our "Aging by Choice" philosophy allows a flexibility of options for our residents and their families; you choose what is best for you, and we make it possible. We’re confident in our ability to provide the best quality of care, the security, and the family atmosphere that you’re seeking! We warmly invite you to see the difference we can make when your family shares life with our family.
Respite Care Services
The services and amenities available to Hillside Terrace assisted living residents are also available to respite care residents. These services and amenities include:
- Three nutritious meals daily
- Medication management
- 24-hour supervision and security
- Assistance with personal care needs such as bathing, dressing, toileting and grooming
- Laundry service
- Activities and outings
Looking For More?
For more information about the respite care in Ann Arbor offered at Hillside Terrace, call us today, or fill out our contact form here! We’re focused on holistically improving and maintaining the well-being of our residents through promoting independence, a stimulating environment, and building rapport. Schedule a tour with us today!