How to Settle into a Senior Care Center in Ann Arbor
Is your parent a little apprehensive about moving into a senior care center?
Moving can be a pain, especially if you’re not used to change. At Hillside Terrace, we want to ensure that you settle into your new home with ease.
If you’re not sure how to prepare your loved one for the move to a senior care center in Ann Arbor, we’ve provided some tips below to make the transition easier:
1. Help your parent pack up their belongings
2. Throw your parent a farewell party
3. Create a familiar environment he or she is used to seeing on a daily basis
4. Know what you need to pack and put in storage
5. Get to know your liaison for any questions or concerns you may have
6. Ensure your parent’s medications will be handled
Trust is an important factor when placing your family member under someone else’s care. We can help your family create peace of mind. When you’re at home, you’ll know your loved one is taken care of and in good hands. Hillside Terrace – “Where our family shares life with your family!”
Looking For More?
For more information about our senior care center in Ann Arbor, call us today, or fill out our contact form here! We’re focused on holistically improving and maintaining the well-being of our residents through promoting independence, a stimulating environment, and building rapport. Schedule a tour with us today!